× If you have server complaints, this is the place

Topic-icon Ranking System

• Thank you received: 5

Ranking System was created by Basilone

is there one for pfc and is it working?

Basi
1 month 3 days ago #364

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 106

Replied by Relik on topic Ranking System

Here is I think your ranking at bftracks.net/appl/bft/Player/view/11628910
BF Tracks.
Our ranking is online, but it only updated periodically. The big advancment we have had is we can finally do event rankings.
This is one of the major reasons we never had many individual tournaments, because user stats had to be compiled manually. The one time we did it I think Catch Me if You can had to compile all the rounds manaully using excel from screenshots of the final game rankings. It was just impossible, but now you can look up your stats for an event.
Here is the ranking for the Normandy Breakout Event
ft31.de/index.php/ve-day
The downside is that its only up for the latest events, so if we don't have past events up.
Game-tracker..I guess there is a lot of websites out there. I think Grabbi had a post about game-tracker on the old website and our ranking there has been disabled for as long as I can remember but it does record some stats. Its a third party site so its up to them if how they record PFC.
1 month 3 days ago #365

• Thank you received: 69

Replied by Kampfsau on topic Ranking System

Yes, there is still the ranking system, but the data is very old, so there is no chance that the few players can currently be seen in the first places. One possibility would be to empty the database and practically build a ranking from scratch. Of course, this would mean that all old data would be lost, but it is worth considering. I deliberately only do the event ranking when an event is pending so that this extra is recorded and you don't have to search long. Just let me know if you want a new ranking, then I can set the old one to zero and write the new data to the database every Monday so that you always have an updated ranking after the weekend.

.... Translated with Google, sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Relik
1 month 2 days ago #366

Replied by Basilone on topic Ranking System

I always thought Game Tracker was good enough.

The current ranking system does not update, says I was last on July 24. Perhaps fix it and purge all players ranked 51 or higher, even 100 or higher.

Cheers,

Basi
1 month 2 days ago #367

• Thank you received: 22

Replied by Winbean on topic Ranking System

I'll use the game tracker on my phone because It's easy to check to see if the server is active. I could care less about the rank, although the forgotten hope ranking system Is neat because it shows your favorite weapon, vehicle, etc.
1 month 2 days ago #368

Replied by Basilone on topic Ranking System

Yeah but the PFC system sticks or is overloaded. That is why I suggested deleting all scores 101 and higher. I like it but not when it shows that I last played July 24 lol.

Gametracker is good, I don't know how they calculate score - maybe score minus deaths. I do know that when you change the server, all scores are lost and you have to set it up again :(.

Cheers,

Basi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Winbean
1 month 2 days ago #369

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds